Buffalo Chicken Dip



Courtesy of Purple Chocolat Home.

2 large cooked chicken breasts, cut into small cubes (I just cut up a package of the pre-grilled
chicken breasts you can buy at Costco)
1 teaspoon onion powder
1-1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
6 ounces blue cheese
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Wings Sauce--Buffalo

Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8x8 or medium-sized casserole dish. Mix everything
together in a microwave-safe bowl, reserving a little of the blue cheese. Place the bowl in the
microwave and heat for 1 to 2 minutes until everything can stir together nicely. Place the mixture
in the prepared baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese mix is bubbling (I
found I had to cook it for several more minutes for it to get hot all the way through). Sprinkle the
remaining cheese on top and back another 5 minutes.


For a printable version of the recipe, go here.