This is the only way I make bacon. So much quicker, easier, and less messy than frying it in a frying pan. I've been doing it this way since 2010!
Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
Use a light-colored baking sheet that has sides (so the grease doesn't drip down all over your oven). If you wish, line the pan with heavy-duty tinfoil (doing so makes clean-up a breeze).
Lay the bacon strips out flat in rows on the baking sheet. The bacon strips can touch, but not overlap one another.
Place the baking sheet in the center of the oven and bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on how crispy/well-cooked you want the bacon to be. Rotate the pan halfway through baking time. No need to flip the bacon strips if you're cooking them until crispy—they'll cook evenly on both sides without flipping. However, if you like your bacon a little less crispy, I find that it does help to flip the strips at the half-way mark when you are rotating the pan.
Of note, I have found that it does not work well to have two pans of bacon in the oven at a time. Even if you rotate the pans between the higher- and lower-shelves at the halfway point, the bacon just doesn't cook as quickly and evenly as when you do one pan at a time (on the middle rack so that it's exposed to the heat coils).